Monday, November 16, 2009

My New "Fear Remix"


Bio Of "Fear Remix" By: John Hendo

This is one of my favorites, this song show's how hungary I am to get signed! It's telling the world I am ready to get signed, hoping some type of A&R/DJ, Etc hears this song and feel where I am coming from. Another thing I want to do is put VA on the map even more, as you can hear I reached out to Pharell/N.E.R.D (Artist/Producer From Out Of VA). Some people might ask themselves, "Isn't John Hendo A Singer?" Yes I Am And i Am Also A Rapper which makes me an R&B/Hip-Hop Artist. This song is written by me also, I am an all around talented Artist. When I Say In The song "I'm Just A Diamond In The Dirt, Ready To Get Discovered", that means a lot to me. I'm basically saying out of ALL the crystals I am A Diamond something more special/unique and what people want, when I become discovered people are going to be like why we didn't find him sooner etc. I am still in the dirt as of right now but my time will come when someone dig's me up and discover something that has been waiting to be revealed. so listen to this song and feel where I am coming from VA ALL DAY!

Listen To My "Fear Remix" At:

http://www.myspace.com/jmoneydamicdamager

Or Download it At:

http://www.zshare.net/download/68142630acff836b/

No comments:

Post a Comment